Friday, August 14, 2009

If you keep up with both blogs I run then this picture is just a variant on the one I posted on my other site a few minutes ago. There isn't much more to say that I didn't say there, so I'm just going to copy that text here in case this is the only place some people visit :)

Over the past year I've seen our friend Ange take pictures of her daughter Audrey each month indicating which month it was and Jenn and I wanted to do the same thing. So last night we got her propped up on the couch and took her picture. I think she looks pretty darn cute.

She went to the doctor today to get a few shots and her 1 month checkup and stat update so I'm happy to report that Abbi is in the 75th percentile for length and weight. She weighs 10 lbs. 5.6 oz. and is now 22 inches long! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment