Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Over the weekend we took the family to Arundel Mills to go to the Disney store. We wanted to go ahead and get some stuff for our upcoming Disney trip. We got Abbi a bunch of new shirts, and a cup. This way we won't have to overpay for it once we're in the park. While at the mall we also decided to do some Easter shopping, which turned into clearance shopping for the future, which turned into Abbi getting this hat.

All that said, she looks super cute in this hat. What's amazing to me as her father, and me knowing my wife very well, Abbi has personality traits that are ALL her own. They don't come from me, and they aren't coming from Jenn either. Its so awesome to see my little girl growing up, and becoming her own amazing little girl.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment