Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve was spent at my wife's grandmothers house and I took my DSLR with me in case I wanted to take pictures. I then left it at her house and had no nice camera for Christmas Day at our house. So Christmas Eve night was a scramble to find one of our older cameras and get it working. In the end, I went with my iPhone for ease instead of one of the older cameras.

I say all of that to explain that the camera in Abbi's hands is one of those cameras. She then decided to take pictures of everyone after dinner on Christmas. The funny thing to me was that when I offered to show her how to use it properly she wasn't interested, and when I offered to put batteries in and make it actually work, she was again, uninterested. Also amusing, she insisted on using it somewhat backwards. The looked through the actual lens as the camera hole, it was very cute to watch.

1 comment:

  1. She was so precious Christmas. It will be one to remember with our picture being taken so many times.

    ReplyDelete