Thursday, August 5, 2010

Let me take a few minutes to share about Abbi. Over the past few weeks we've noticed that she's really starting to remember things and repeat them when asked to do so. She can do the twist for you, jump, clap and shake her hands (as if she's holding something). She's also getting really good at communicating to us what it is that she'd like to do.

Last night after dinner she clearly indicated to me that she wanted to go out back to explore around. She came over to me, tugged on my shorts to get my attention and then walked over to the door. Had I picked her up, she would have put out her hand and pointed to where she wanted to go. Its really cute and awesome to be able to communicate with her. She still can't communicate with words, but she's definitely learning to communicate her needs to us in ways other than screaming and crying!

As for this picture, this was taken in Sunsations after she dropped the umbrella stand.

1 comment:

  1. Cute: Abbi is growing every day, huh? She is getting to be a little person instead of a baby. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete