Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jenn was off yesterday because of a furlow day the county put in place so yesterday afternoon we decided to take Abbi to get some pictures professionally taken to commemorate her 6 months alive!

We went to Sears at Marley Station to have the pictures taken. Overall the experience was pretty good, although a bit long. The photographer took quite a few pictures, and we think she got a least a few really good shots of Abbi. I wanted to get a package that would enable me to get the original images on CD since they shoot digital now. So we did (it wasn't cheap, but it wasn't the most expensive thing either).

Since I got the CD, I was able to go home and post process the images myself and then put them online. We of course also got some sheets of pictures to share with friends and family, but to me the real prize is the original digital images.

This picture below was our favorite of the batch. You can click here to see all the pictures that were taken yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment