Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Where to start with our little man and him hitting 7 months. He's now got two teeth and uses them with full force. His bottom two teeth have come fully in, and for now that seems to be about it. He's also figured out that he can really get you with those two little teeth of his.

Cole's food array has expended a considerable amount in the last month. Some of the foods that I know hes had include apples, bananas, peaches, pears, sweet potato, zucchini, acorn squash, yellow squash, butternut squash, carrots, and peas. And that's just the stuff that I can remember. He's done well with most of them, personally I think he disliked the peas the most. Jenn, like a true champ, has been making all of his food. So I'm definitely proud of her, and I'm sure the food tastes that much better to Cole know his mom made it for him.

Cole's personality is continuing to evolve, month by month. This month he seems smile and laugh even more. He really seems to enjoy spending time on his own, something Abbi NEVER enjoying doing. Cole is content to sit in his pack and play with toys and play for a while, or often times he's playing in his exa-saucer, which he loves.

Personally, now that Cole has stopped spitting up every 5 minutes, and he doesn't wail every time Jenn walks away, I'm finding it more and more enjoyable to spend time with him. I can sit with him and play, he's even fallen asleep with me a few times this past month. It really is awesome to wake up in the morning, and see Cole and when he hears my voice he always turns his head to find me. Definitely an awesome feeling. And when he finds me, he always get this big grin on his face, just like the one in this picture.

Lastly, I love that my kids love each other. Abbi is the best big sister Cole could have ever hoped for. She loves him to death, and for that we love her that much more. Its an awesome feeling knowing your family is complete.

DSC_7936

2 comments:

  1. Cole is so sweet and changing all the time. I love that little smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun also to watch Cole watch Abbi. Mildred was fixing here hair the other day when we were up there and he didn't take his eyes off her. He watched her across the room the whole time I was giving him his bottle.

    ReplyDelete