Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lots of changes this month. It really seems like Cole took some big leaps in the last month. I suppose to start off with he can roll over both directions now (from belly to back and from back to belly). Jenn often finds him in his crib laying on his belly because he's decided to roll over. So that's the first really cool development.

Also, Cole is really starting to smile and laugh at things. Its possible now to really interact with him and get him to laugh and smile at the things you're doing. He's always laughing and smiling at Abbi, but now he's also doing that with me and Jenn.

Bath time has gotten better too. I wrote last month that Cole really doesn't like bath time, but that has changed. Now that he realizes he can kick and play in the water, he's really starting to enjoy it more.

Last month I also commented that I think Cole is more like Jenn in his personallity. I still think this and now even more so. Jenn has a certain nature about her thats very caring about others and even though Cole is only 4 months old, that gentle nature seems to be how he is. Who knows, I could be way off, and this time next year I might the complete opposite thing to say about him.

His motor skills are improving too he's really getting a hold of things like his toys, and his feet. Its really cute to see him try and sit up too. He does really well with help sitting up from a lay down position.

I look forward to the days when Cole can talk and we'll be able to understand him but for now he talks about lot, we just have no idea what he's saying.

DSC_6369.jpg

1 comment: