Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Big and strong" as Abbi likes to say when she's talking about her vitamins. Its easy to see in this picture here how she is really starting to become her own person with her own unique personality. She had been playing with the hat and scarf in this picture for a while the day I took this picture, and then when we went outside to take a few pictures, she had to leave it all on. Despite the fact that it was over 80 degrees outside.

She's an amazing little girl. She constantly amazes me with her knowledge and vocabulary. I can't really think of words in particular, but sometimes she's says things and Jenn and I are completely baffled where she came up with it from.

Of late, she's been very obsessed with her baby dolls. I'm guessing this is a result of Jenn taking care of Cole all the time, but none the less, its still cute. She'll put her baby in the swing, or on our couch and cover up the baby. She also carries the baby around in a similar fashion to how Jenn carries cole.

She's still crazy active, and like I mentioned last month, with the warm weather, she's only becoming more active. She's also very inquisitive about things. She's still very into the "why" stage of things, but she's also very interested in helping with things. For example the other day when I cut the grass she helped me cut over half the lawn by pushing the lawnmower with me.

Just like every month I love her to death and I can't believe how quickly she's growing up.

DSC_5607.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment