Thursday, January 13, 2011

I posted a picture of some of the ice sculptures on my other blog earlier today, and now this is a picture of Abbi and I riding down a two story ice slide. I figure that if I didn't have Abbi in front of me, I would have been able to get better position and use the coat as a means of sliding down quicker.

However, since I had Abbi in front of me, we went incredibly slow. I don't think she minded, and if you can look past the giant coat partially covering her face, you can see her smiling!

Also - Abbi is 18 months old today! A year and half goes by incredibly quick. I'll be posting some thoughts and updated stats on her tomorrow. She's got her 18 months checkup then.

1 comment:

  1. That is a precious picture. You both looked like you were having fun.

    ReplyDelete