Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Abbi really seems to like the outdoor playset that Jenn picked out for her. She's playing on it quite a bit, and I'm sure once the lull of late fall and winter ends, she'll be very anxious to get out there and play on it some more.

I realize that I haven't really shared much in detail about Abbi in the recent weeks and its not that I don't want to share, its just that she is progressing like normal. Each day we work on new words with her, and try to reinforce the words that she already kinda knows. We're struggling to get her to consistently say the same things, but there are things she can easily say like ma or mama, da and dada, doggie, look and I'm sure a few others I can't quite think of.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she is having fun. Good luck on the talking. It does sound like she says several things.

    ReplyDelete