Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yesterday was a big day for us. We had the pleasure of taking Abbi to see Santa for the first time! We took her to see Santa at Arundel Mills because we heard that we would be able to take our own pictures. The cheapest package that they offered was $20, but when I asked if I could make a donation and use my own camera, I was told that was $5 and I could take as many as I would like, and of course I did!

Abbi seemed to enjoy herself, at least as much as a 4 month old can. She didn't get upset, which we were of course worried that she might do. She was very intrigued by Santa's beard as you can obviously see here in this picture. Jenn was thrilled to be able to take Abbi to see Santa, and I enjoyed it as well.

While I know she'll never really remember yesterday, it will live on in pictures. She looked cute and Santa played his part well. I look forward to the coming years when Abbi will get excited about seeing Santa, and then eventually of course, that fascination will go away and be replaced by who knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment